Basic understanding of Windows Server OS
Familiarity with Windows Server 2016 or 2019
The objective of this short course is to present you with the new capabilities and features that Microsoft has added into the new Windows Server 2022 operating system. Microsoft has Windows Server 2022 in public preview since the Ignite conference in March 2021. Join me in this course to walk through the new additions, features and capabilities of the new operating systems that we have all been waiting for.
We will be going through topics like :
1. How to obtain and install Windows Server 2022 OS
2. Security Features Focus in Windows Server 2022 OS
3. Other Enhancements in Windows Server 2022 OS
4. Windows Server 2022 and the Hybrid World
5. Windows Server 2022 Networking Improvements
6. Hyper-V Enhancements in Windows Server 2022 OS
7. Comparing Windows Server 2019 and 2022 known features and maximum supported specifications
We will also be getting acquainted for a few minutes with the new Windows Admin Center that Microsoft has recently released, and its improved dashboard and capabilities.
By the end of this course, you will have a more firm grasp of what is new in the Windows Server 2022 operating systems and a deep understanding of the new features that it presents, which will come in handy in the near future.
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals
- System Administrators
- Anyone with an interest in the new capabilities of Windows Server 2022