No Programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
SQL injection vulnerability is one of the OWASP Top 10. In this course, we are teaching you how to perform penetration testing step by step. We are going to focus on SQL injection vulnerability. We start from scratch, so everyone who has no prior knowledge should not be worried about understanding the course. We present the concepts in a simple way. This course is divided into three main sections.
Section 1 : How to set up your own hacking lab
- Introduction to virtual machines
- Introduction to Hacking Labs Resources
- Installing SQLI to shell Lab
- Network Adapter Troubleshooting
Section 2: SQL Injection Workshops
- Break and fix the query
- Finding number of columns
- Finding vulnerable columns
- Union Select Attacks
- Database information
- Finding the databases
- Finding the tables
- Finding the columns
- Dump the data
- Decrypting Hashed Password
Section 3: How To Upload Shells And Bypass Upload Restrictions
- Uploading CMD shell
- Bypassing Upload Restrictions
- Working with CMD Shell
At the end of the course, you will be able to perform information gathering, crawl the web application, detect SQL injection vulnerability, work with developer tools in browser, run query to dump the data, upload a shell, and run some commands to get information about the server and web application.
Who can benefit from this course?
- Everyone who is interested in learning penetration testing as a career.
- Everyone who is interested in teaching cyber security
- Everyone who is tired of watching useless tutorials
What is next step?
- Stay Tuned for OWASP Labs Courses
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to learn Penetration Testing From Zero To Hero
- Anybody who wants to start a Career as a pentester
- Anybody who wants to learn and teach ethical hacking