A Laptop or PC with an internet connection.
I’ll walk you through, step-by-step, if anything need to be installed.
This is the free and minified version of the complete course. Please refer to the Full course for more content.
What will you cover throughout the course?
We’ll start from “What is a Network?” moving to “How the DNS works?” then to “How the Subnets and VLAN work?” and much more. We’ll not stop there, after you’re done analyzing all this, later in the course, you’ll learn how the 4-way Wi-Fi Handshake works.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand the following:
- What are Networks and their types?
- The Networking Devices- Repeater, Hub & Switch
- What is Logical and Physical Network Address?
- How the Address Resolution Protocol(ARP) works
- Collision Domains and Broadcast Domains – what’s the difference?
- The OSI Model with real world example
- The idea behind DHCP assigning you IP addresses
- Working of the Domain Name System(DNS)
- Wi-Fi and Access Points
- Summary of the Wi-Fi 4-way handshake
and the list continues…
After finishing the course, you will be confident enough to explain and clarify all the networking stuff to yourself as well as to those who are in need of some solid and clear fundamentals.
Join me in this course on starting your I.T. journey!!!
All the Best and see you in the course.
Mohd. Raqif Warsi
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone willing to get started with the fundamentals of Networking in I.T.
- This course is for anyone trying to upgrade their knowledge in the networking sector.
- This course is for anyone who is wishing to start a sound career in networking and its services.