Linux command line made easy, start from beginner, clearly explaining, good for beginner and experienced also !
This course start from beginner, so you do not need to have any knowledge before related to linux command.
Why this course ?
Do you feel Linux is quite hard to start ? This is most well explained Linux command course on Udemy. Linux commands are explained in easy and clear way.
Following commands are covered in this course
- Intro terminal with : date, cal, man, history, clear
- Navigation and exploration system with : pwd, cd, ls
- File administration with : mkdir, cp, mv, rm, find, locate, wildcards
- File content with : cat, head, tail, less, touch, nano, grep
- Process with : top, ps, kill
- Network with : ifconfig, ping, wget
Why learn Linux ?
- Linux is essential – when ever you want to become administrator or developer or technical support
- Linux is everywhere – you are most likely already using Linux on a daily basis
- Linux is versatile – you can use Linux on virtually anything you develop
- Linux is a community – you can work with other Linux developers to share knowledge and learnings
So ENROLL this course now and start boot up your Linux career. If you do not satisfy you have 30 days for money back with no question.
Who this course is for:
- Any one who want to start with Linux in easy way
- People already has some experience with Linux but want a course for reinforce their knowledge
- People want to learn Linux and become administration