Anyone who is enthusiastic and curious to learn ,excel and work with Internet of Things
I remember when I used to think to get into Internet of Things ( IoT) as my career but I had no idea where I should start then I decided to pursue my PhD in it and finally done it but to do PhD is not possible for everyone . Still being a Professor in a University I observe that most of the teachers and students are interested in Internet of Things (IoT) and want to make/shift their career in this wonderful and amazing Technology but they think IoT is very complex and high end technology to learn and eventually they end up having no idea where and how they should step into it like me.
Well , if you are really interested in IOT then this is a complete hands-on course on design and development of an IOT system from scratch even for those who don’t know ABCD of IoT networks. This course, systematically will take the students form basic level to advance level where they would have a crystal clear understanding and confidence about IoT networks and how to design/implement any IoT based project . Undoubtedly it would be fun for them to design and develop any IoT system in simple and easy steps that are mentioned in this course.
The course begins from introduction of IoT system, who and why it has been started and why is this taking over the world in its influence and impression .Why should you learn or switch your expertise in this gorgeous and most promising future Technology. In a research survey it is said that “ IoT is a paradigm shift for the world and one’s career as well to be succeed in life
As a Professor, I tried to design and explain this course in very simple way and kept it to the point taking the help of day to day life examples and connected them with images. I am sure this course will help you to understand and develop your concept about what is IoT , how it works , IoT network architecture design, different smart devices/components ,wireless/wired communication technologies .cloud server and IDE software as an integral part to design and develop sustainable, cost effective and scalable IoT system .
At the completion of this course all of your learning and knowledge will connect you with a demo IoT project that will provide a insight and complete idea how to connect smart device with microcontroller, how to program on IDE and how to transmitted data with wifi module and , how to upload and analyze sensor data on cloud server.
1) To the point lectures well authored by Experience and professional academician
2) Understand what is an Internet of things, why is IOT and how this is grabbing the attention of this earth planet
3) Learn how to design IoT network Architecture
4) Learn to work with sensor, actuators and relays to make smart device
5) Learn to work with different microcontrollers ( Arduino UNO, Node MCU ,ESP32.
6)Learn how to connect your IOT devices to the internet over Ethernet or Wi-fi with IoT gateways( ZigBee, LoRa WAN, NB-IoT)
5) Understanding & working with Arduino IDE.
6) Learn how to write code (sketch) for your devices
7) Understand to Connect device to a IOT Cloud platform
8) Learn how to upload and analyze sensor data to the cloud platform using an API and HTTP methods.
What you will be able to Build
How to read LM35 temperature sensor by node MCU using cloud platform
How to connect LM35 and Node MCU
Arduino IDE Programming
How to upload and analyze sensor data on cloud platform
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all levels of students/teachers who want to pursue their career in IOT and are curious and enthusiastic about IoT , Those who are interested in building IOT networks for personal or for professional use, or the students who have keen interest for college projects can take this course.
Who this course is for:
- School /college students ,Engineers, Developers, Professionals, Entrepreneurs and anyone with a keen interest to learn IOT