This course has no prerequisites however a basic IT fundamentals will be helpful.
This course, which is composed of the greatest study resources available from Sybex, includes all you need to know about one of the most important exam objectives for the CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) certification exam: Networks and Devices.
The following are some of the topics covered in this course:
- Choosing the best network topology
- Specifications for the linking of open systems
- Models of Internet-based collaboration
- OSI reference model (Open Systems Interconnection)
- Connectors and wiring specifications
- Ethernet standards in effect at the time of writing
- Developing and putting in place a network
This course is ideal for anybody searching for a “last-minute refresher” or an introduction to the subject matter. Our bite-sized courses are focused, brief, and simple to comprehend, making them an excellent addition to your learning arsenal.
In CompTIA Network+ course, I have cleared the all question related to Network + or Network plus subjects ! By end of this course you will have strong fundamental of computer networking and I am sure you will pass the most recent CompTIA network + certification as well.
My lectures are not only preparing you for exam, but farther it will help you to work on productions such as Data centers, any company or organization, not specific data center in any company as a network technician, network helpdesk support or network admin.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Working to earn the CompTIA N+ Certification
- Anyone wanting to prepare for the CompTIA N+ Certification
- Anyone Wanting to explore What they should look at to follow the Networking Route
- Anyone Looking to Brush up on their Networking Knowledge for Personal or Professional Gain